Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My First B&W Print


Gaitan_Alexandria
Originally uploaded by doll_visage.
I just looked around for something to shoot and i came across Pete and Cameron goofing off. First i looked at the photo and printed the image on paper. Then i went to develope it using stop bath, developer and fixer. The developer made the picture appear. The stop bath stopped the developing and the fixer sealed the deal. After that i let it sit in water for a bit then I dried it off. I think the picture as a whole is good and what not but i should've centered it better on the page before i went to develope it so that black thing wouldn't be there. It bothers me.

CAPTION: Cameron is about to get punched by Pete in the courtyard during photojournalism class, third period. This was for a photojournallism assignment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home